Protect your workforce and business with dependable and high-quality fall protection equipment at an exceptional value.
For technical assistance and custom harnesses call 1.877.776.7231
Safely distribute the force generated during a fall over the entire body,
greatly reducing injury.
- Fade-resistant polyester webbing
- Pliable, injection-molded D-ring pad for increased user comfort
- Sliding back D-ring that helps suspend a fallen worker,
allowing for rescue
- Flexible, injection-molded chest strap retainers
hold lanyard snaphook when not in use
- 5-point adjustment (independent leg, shoulder and
chest strap adjustment)
- Anti-tangle strap across back
- Comprehensive labeling with inspection log
- Heavy-duty stitching
- Two-color design for easy donning
- D-ring extensions
- Hip D-rings (see specific
harness models for availability)
Critical for connecting body wear to an anchorage, connecting devices are available in multiple styles to help reduce injury from the force created during a fall. Select the right connection based on work application and fall distance.
To assure OSHA compliance, an energy absorber should be part of a personal fall arrest system whenever possible.
An anchorage connector is used to join the connecting device to the anchorage when a direct connection does not exist. PRO-SAFE anchorage connectors are capable of supporting up to 5,000 lbs. Choose from a variety of OSHA compliant anchor slings, anchor D-rings, beam anchors and carabiners that suit your work application.
Please enter a search value